What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files containing minimal information that a server can send to the browser and to the user's computer, smartphone, or other device, each time they visit a website or a social network. The same server which registered them, can read the cookies that are in the device, to obtain different types of information.
There are different types of cookies:
- permanent (persistent cookies), that remain on the computer until the user deletes them,
- temporary (session cookies), that are disabled when the browser is closed.
Cookies can also be distinguished by the type of use:
- profiling cookies, that are used to collect sensitive user data for promotional and advertising purposes,
- technical cookies, that are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network, or when it is absolutely necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable for the functioning of the site, or necessary to perform activities requested by the user.
The following types are included in the technical cookie-category:
- "analytics" cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect statistics, in aggregate form, on the number of users, and on how they visit the site;
- browsing or session cookies;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language and/or the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered to the same user.
The following are third-party cookies on our site (or in services included on it). If you wish to receive information about these third-party cookies and how to disable them, please click on the links below.
Technical cookies for the correct functioning of third party services
Social media sharing cookies
On our site we also use some video reproduction services (or presentations) that could be subject to the use of third-party cookies, in particular:
How to disable cookies
The user can limit, block, or delete cookies by changing the settings on their web browser. The procedure may vary slightly from the type of browser used. Click on the link of your browser for detailed instructions.
If the browser used is not among those offered, select the "Help" function on your web browser for information on how to proceed.
In the event that all or some of the cookies are disabled, it is possible that the Site is not searchable, or that some services or certain functions of the Site are not available, or do not work properly, and/or that the user could be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences whenever they visit the Site.
By using the site without rejecting cookies, the user consents to their use by us for the collection and processing of information.
(aggiornamento al 15 aprile 2019)